Choose a Sector
Junior Finance Analyst
Number of vacancies:
Salary per week:
Reporting to the Senior Financial Analyst, the primary role is to track and evaluate financial performance of the company key Projects. The
Junior Financial Analyst will be imbedded in the program office and be required to work routinely
with the accounting office to gather performance data on a monthly basis.
- Interrogate company cost collection systems to derive financial reports against multiple
- Work closely with project managers to generate forecasts by project.
- Monitor milestone payment plans.
- Prepare documentation and participate in internal project reviews.
- Prepare documentation and participate in project reviews with client.
- Participate in internal audits for sustaining EVMS system.
All training to be provided by City College Plymouth in collaboration with the company themselves throughout the duratio of the apprenticeship.
Qualities and skills:
Analytical, Strong with Microsoft Excel, shows
attention to detail, good time management and
adaptable with a can-do attitude.
The right skills are more important than the
The right candidate has the opportunity to make a
place for themselves at the end of their
The right candidate may be required to have
As a part of the application process, you may be required to undertake diagnostic assessments with City College Plymouth.
Please ensure that you check your emails for a City College Plymouth application form, this will need to be filled and returned for you to complete these assessments.
Until these assessments are complete your application will not be viewed by the company.