Choose a Sector
Number of vacancies:
Purple Letting Ltd
Salary per week:
The role is principally to act in support of the property manager’s administrative needs and will include the following responsibilities and duties:
• Answering and Handling phone calls
• Handling Application for Tenancies
• Handling Email Enquires
• Setting up tenancy agreements for prospective tenants
• Handling Maintenance enquires
• Assist in filing folders and documents
• Key management issue and receipt
• Assisting senior members with general administrative tasks
The job will comprise a 40 hour working week Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
May be required to work occasional Saturday 10am-4pm during peak times.
All training to be provided by City College Plymouth in collaboration with the company themselves throughout the duration of the apprenticeship. An NVQ in Business Administration Level 2 will be awarded to the successful candidate on completion of the apprenticeship.
Qualities and skills:
A Suitable candidate should be qualified as follows:
• 5 x GCSE’s at Grades A-C – including English and Maths
• Familiarity with IT systems and MS software – including MS Word, Outlook and Excel
In addition they should process:
• Effective communication skills – both written and verbal
• Understanding the importance of customer skills, telephone manner, note and message taking
• Effective time keeping
• Commitment and focus
• initiative and ability to think on their feet
• Willingness to learn and adapt
• Ability to contribute to the team ethos and provide support
• Honesty and integrity at all times
Possible career progression.
As a part of the application process, you may be required to undertake diagnostic assessments with City College Plymouth.
Please ensure that you check your emails for a City College Plymouth application form, this will need to be filled and returned for you to complete these assessments.
Until these assessments are complete your application will not be viewed by the company.