Choose a Sector
Level 2 Apprentice Business Administrator
Number of vacancies:
North Hill Plymouth
Salary per week:
£5.50 per hour
- Closing client files using a case management system,
- Scanning of documents
- Archiving and storage of client Wills and Deeds
- Other general office duties
All training to be provided by City College Plymouth in collaboration with the company themselves throughout the duration of the apprenticeship. An NVQ in Business Administration Level 2 will be awarded to the successful candidate on completion of the apprenticeship.
Qualities and skills:
• Previous client care and customer services experience, desirable but not essential;
• Previous experience of working as and Administrator, desirable but not essential;
• Excellent communication skills and a professional work attitude;
• Exceptional telephone manner;
• The ability to work within a team but also have their own responsibilities and be able to work on their own initiative;
• Modern IT Skills;
• Strong attention to detail;
• Commitment to the firm and the ability to provide a confident and positive input;
• Positive attitude to their own personal development and to the development of the firm.
Possible career progression.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and covering letter to Emma Evans, HR Manager at Wolferstans Solicitors.