Choose a Sector
Level 3 Beauty Therapy Apprentice
Hair and Beauty
Number of vacancies:
Oasis Spa - Elfordleigh
Salary per week:
£111 - £148
The spa offers a peaceful experience to their clients and pride themselves on the quality offered. The ideal candidate will be relaxed but confident to deal with clientele and believe in good customer service. They must be reliable and get involved in all aspects of running the spa.
This opportunity is ideal for someone who has completed their level 2 Beauty Therapy training and is keen to move onto the advanced level to enhance their knowledge, skills and clientele base.
Oasis Spa are open to considering students who are close to completing their level 2 qualification to line something up in readiness for completion to move onto the level 3.
• Meet and greet customers with a warm welcome when they arrive
• Assist the team when needed with their clients
• Set up rooms and keep well-presented ready for the next client
• Carry out client consultations under supervision
• Reception duties e.g. answer telephone/assist with bookings and money
• Dealing with walk in customers seeking beauty/spa advice and guidance
• Learn all aspects of beauty therapy
• College attendance one day a week at City College Plymouth
• Build knowledge of retail products for purchase
All training to be provided by City College Plymouth in collaboration with the company themselves throughout the duration of the apprenticeship.
Your apprenticeship may consist of the following components; NVQ Beauty Diploma, Functional Skills Maths and English, Employee Rights and Responsibilities, and Personal Learning and Thinking Skills.
All components will be agreed upon before the start of the apprenticeship.
Qualities and skills:
To be considered for this role you must have excellent telephone manner and excellent customer service skills.
As you are client facing it is important you are well presented and able to deal with clients of all backgrounds.
• Eager to learn
• Ability to multi-task and to work calmly and efficiently under pressure
• Well presented
• Hard worker
• Keen interest in Beauty Therapy
Maths and English GCSE grade C and above or equivalent is desirable.
There is an opportunity for further employment following the achievement of your Level 3 Beauty Therapy Apprenticeship.
As a part of the application process, you may be required to undertake diagnostic assessments with City College Plymouth.
Please ensure that you check your emails for a City College Plymouth application form, this will need to be filled and returned for you to complete these assessments.
Until these assessments are complete your application will not be viewed by the company.