Choose a Sector
Level 3 Marketing Apprentice
Number of vacancies:
St. Modwen House, Longbridge Road, Plymouth, PL6 8LD
Salary per week:
40 hours per week, 8.30am-5.30pm
· Assisting with the delivery and maintenance of social media accounts (including Google Business)
· Regular updates to company websites including SEO
· Preparation of data
· Creation and deployment of regular letter and email campaigns
· Assisting with the maintenance and coordination of the centralised marketing kit
· Assisting with the creation, development and delivery of larger projects and events such as vehicle launches / partnership events / product placement etc.
· Keeping up to date with relevant business / industry news
· Identifying opportunities / ideas / avenues for promotions or marketing campaigns
· Research into possible out of home product placement / promotional opportunities
· Assisting with the creation of regular marketing plans and schedules
· Assisting with the coordination and renewal of existing placement vehicle agreements
· Assisting with the maintenance and cleansing of company database and ensuring GDPR compliance.
· Reviewing and analysing the ROI on executed campaigns and understanding what success looks like.
All training to be provided by City College Plymouth in collaboration with the company themselves throughout the duration of the apprenticeship. Your apprenticeship may consist of the following components; NVQ Diploma, Technical Cert, Functional Skills Maths and English, Employee Rights and Responsibilities, and Personal Learning and Thinking Skills. All components will be agreed upon before the start of the apprenticeship.
Qualities and skills:
The ideal candidate will need to have the ability to work to deadlines whilst maintaining a high quality of work. Experience of using various Microsoft applications is required. Attention to detail and an interest in consumer behaviour are essential in this role. Good organisational skills. Previous experience of email creation / website and social media management is desirable but not essential as training can be provided for the right candidate.
Although initially starting at apprentice level, Ocean BMW will look to train and develop the individual in all areas of the business covering every aspect of the marketing journey from strategic planning to campaign delivery and subsequent analysis on results.
Ocean BMW are franchised main dealers for BMW, MINI and Motorrad (BMW motorcycles) covering Devon and Cornwall, selling, servicing, and repairing the above brands.
Due to continued growth and business development, Ocean group are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, driven individual to add to the existing team. The successful candidate will have a keen attention to detail, the ability to deliver a high standard of work and adhere to deadlines. Working alongside the Group CRM Manager and Marketing Assistant they will be involved in the planning, creation and delivery of a wide variety of marketing campaigns covering all three Ocean brands and all areas of the business. The Ocean marketing department is a fast paced and varied environment providing a comprehensive experience of marketing from idea conception through to execution/delivery and analysis of ROI.