Choose a Sector
Office Administrator Apprentice
Number of vacancies:
Beaumont Drylining Ltd
Salary per week:
As a Business Support Administrator, you will provide pivotal administrative support. You will be interacting with office staff, sub-contractors and suppliers on a day-to-day basis. You will be mostly responsible for your own work, you will have the ability to develop and learn with the ambition to gain additional skills and experiences which will enable you to progress within the company. You will have to have proven office and administration skills, be computer literate and able to use Microsoft Office Suite and Apple Office Suite
Responsibilities and Duties
– Provide a reliable business support service through a variety of formats including telephone, face to face and email.
– Have knowledge and skills in a range of business support tasks.
– Have a detailed knowledge of relevant computer systems and an understanding of business support.
– Experience of working in an office environment with a demonstrated ability to meet targets.
– Work proactively within the work place.
– Ability to work as part of a team.
– Excellent organisational skills
You will demonstrate energy, enthusiasm, have a can-do attitude and be passionate in your commitment to the business. Ambitious with a real passion to succeed, you’ll be expected to deliver a high level of accurate, quality work.
•All training to be provided by City College Plymouth in collaboration with the company themselves throughout the duration of the apprenticeship.
•Your apprenticeship may consist of the following components; NVQ Diploma, Technical Cert, Functional Skills Maths and English, Employee Rights and Responsibilities, and Personal Learning and Thinking Skills.
•All components will be agreed upon before the start of the apprenticeship.
Qualities and skills:
– A minimum of 5 GCSE’s including English and Maths at grade C or above.
– Good telephone manner
– Able to prioritise workload
– Customer Service
– Able to use Initiative
– Dog Lover (We have a Labrador in the office called Monty)
– Determination/ Hardworking
Natural progression within the company
As a part of the application process, you may be required to undertake diagnostic assessments with City College Plymouth.
Please ensure that you check your emails for a City College Plymouth application form, this will need to be filled and returned for you to complete these assessments.
Until these assessments are complete your application will not be viewed by the company.