Choose a Sector
Number of vacancies:
DP Metal Fabrications
Broadley Court Unit 6 Plymouth PL6 7SQ
Salary per week:
National (Apprentice) Minimum Wage
8:00am-17:00pm / Mon-Fri (1 hour lunch break). Total hours per week: 40.00
Further duties and responsibilities you would also hold (including those of the short description) are:
Ordering stationary, checking/sending emails, you will also be in charge of signing out tools and
consumables to employees that they require, and also printing and completing various other forms
Your day to day duties may include:
- Stock Check/Ordering
- Paying Supplier Invoices
- Checking and sending emails
- Signing out tools and consumables
- Use of all office equipment and using Microsoft excel, word etc
All training to be provided by City College Plymouth alongside the employer.
Qualities and skills:
- Basic computer skills required, with additional training provided
- Work well within a team and good customer service skills.
- Hard Working
- Able to work on their own
- Willing to take on new challenges
Potential employment prospects may be available depending on the individual and the circumstances at the time of completion.
Our Office is situated close to the workshop and a lot of changes are being made currently, but with
this in mind it can be loud and sometimes dusty.