Choose a Sector
Number of vacancies:
Moorheat Plumbing & Heating Solutions
Salary per week:
Days and hours for this apprenticeship are not set and will be subject to customer demand. This will be discussed in further detail at interview stage.
We require a plumbing apprentice to help us grow. The role will include all aspects of plumbing and heating installation and you will be working closely with a qualified plumbing and heating engineer to learn while you work. You will assist with the installation of heating systems, bathrooms and kitchens.
Duties for this role will include:
- Assisting with plumbing and heating installations
- Assisting with first and second fix plumbing in bathrooms and kitchens
- Tidying and organising
All training to be provided by City College Plymouth in collaboration with the company themselves throughout the duration of the apprenticeship.
Your apprenticeship may consist of the following components;
- Level 3 Diploma in Domestic Plumbing and Heating
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills Level 2 English if required
- Functional Skills Level 2 maths if required
All components will be agreed upon before the start of the apprenticeship.
Qualities and skills:
- Good hand skills
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Motivated and hard working
- Plumbing knowledge/manual skills an advantage
- GCSEs (A-C/9-4) in maths and English, or equivalent, an advantage as this would exempt you from further training in these subjects
There may be the chance for employment upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, if there is a position available within the company.
- The hours are not set and can change due to customer demand
- You may be working outside
- Days can be long