Choose a Sector
Number of vacancies:
Knowle Primary School
Salary per week:
Our reception team act as gatekeepers for the school. It is our job to communicate any messages coming in and keep up to speed with any messages that we need to communicate out.
Front receptionist responsibilities are to include:
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answering screening and forwarding incoming calls
- Making calls for staff
- Receiving and sorting daily mail
- Must have IT skills
- Typing letters
- Sending out parent communication
- Overseeing our cashless till system, mainly keeping the parent accounts in credit
- Checking school emails
- Booking meetings for staff and visitors
- Sending out parent communication electronically
- With COVID restrictions at the moment we are not having any extracurricular clubs
- Once they start up again you will be supporting staff with parent communication and registers
- Navigating SIMS for reports and telephone numbers
The candidate we are looking for must have outstanding interpersonal skills and be a brilliant communicator. You must be a team player and good at problem solving as well as being a dependable part of our team.
Full training will be given.
- Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Level 2
- Functional Skills if required
All training to be provided by City College Plymouth throughout the duration of the apprenticeship.
All components will be agreed upon before the start of the apprenticeship.
Qualities and skills:
- Exceptional customer service
- The ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Hard working
- Sense of humour
Pass at GCSE maths and English.
This role could lead to permanent employment if there is a role available at the end of the apprenticeship.