Choose a Sector
Sales and Administration Apprentice
Number of vacancies:
Unit G, 41 Valley Road Plympton Plymouth PL7 1RF
Salary per week:
Annual salary of £11,000-£13,000 (final salary TBC)
Monday - Friday 8 - 5pm (1 hour lunch / or 30 min lunch with 2 x 15 minutes lunch break) (40 hours total)
- Daily telephone calls to potential new clients and existing list of clients to build a pipeline of prospective business
- Responding to the customer through a telephone or email conversation, overcoming objections and showing knowledge of our products and the customer’s business once you have experience.
- Maintain the CRM database. Updating information on new and existing clients tracking, recording and storing customer information.
- Data to be accurate and up to date maintaining contact information, leads, requests and historical record of all conversations and communications.
- Excellent grasp of all Microsoft Office software required. Training will be provided for any other systems
- Use both written and verbal communication skills to build relationships with the customers.
- Ad-hoc assistance to PUK Sales Team
- Key Contacts/Relationships
- Liaising with Pirtek Exeter & Plymouth teams
- Liaising with Pirtek Exeter & Plymouth Customers
- National Account customers and prospects
All training to be provided by City College Plymouth in collaboration with the company themselves throughout the duration of the apprenticeship. Your apprenticeship may consist of the following components; NVQ Diploma, Technical Cert, Functional Skills Maths and English, Employee Rights and Responsibilities, and Personal Learning and Thinking Skills. All components will be agreed upon before the start of the apprenticeship.
Qualities and skills:
- The candidate should have good interpersonal skills as well as excellent customer facing manner
- Required to have experience in using MS Office. They should be able to use Outlook, Word and Excel to a good level. Training on new systems will be provided although previous experience in a CRM system, will be of an advantage
- Excellent grasp of written and spoken English required
- The Candidate must be motivated, positive and focused on providing a reliable, consistent service at all times
- Training will be provided, and the candidate should be willing to embrace new opportunities for development
- No smoking area and sites
- It is essential you have a good telephone manner to carry out this job role
- On completion of training and academic qualifications the role will be tailored towards customer relationship management and database control including reporting to senior management and Pirtek UK
- Setting customer related tasks to Technicians, Managers and UK Sales Development Managers
- On gaining the appropriate level of experience (including residential training by Pirtek UK in the centre in Birmingham). The goal will be to become the Customer Relationship Manager for Exeter & Plymouth centres
- Part of the Pirtek UK Franchise network
- Supplying fluid transfer products
- Core business is making Hydraulic hoses and water hoses to pattern
For the applicant;
A knowledge and qualification in English and Maths is required. It would be desirable for the applicant to either hold an IT qualification or have experience and familiarity on computers.