Choose a Sector
Number of vacancies:
7 Darklake View, Plymouth, PL6 7TL
Salary per week:
Due to company expansion, Ventro are looking to grow our Telesales team. All calls and sales will be Business to Business.
Your duties will include;
- Generate high quality leads for the sales team; Ensure all calls meet the Ventro standard
- Contact new clients prospects to build up new opportunities
- Record all lead information; including contact name and contact details are added onto our CRM system
- All calls/sales must be recorded onto the CRM system
- Ensure that the sales team are provided with all meeting details; including setting up of calendar invites as required
- Generate new business and build relationships with clients
- Actively promote Ventro’s products/services via different channels (cold calling, email campaigns, LinkedIn etc.)
- Focus on designated territory areas
- Report on call/sales activity to Marketing Manager
- Be responsible for achieving your targets and managing your own workload
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
- Functional skills if required
This is a brand new, bespoke apprenticeship to City College Plymouth. Your core apprenticeship will be based on customer service, with additional business administration assessments to concrete the purpose of your role and learning. All training will be provided by City College Plymouth in collaboration with the employer throughout the 15-18 month apprenticeship. For this apprenticeship you will only have to attend College for the induction sessions and any relevant exams, otherwise all of your learning and assessments will be carried out at the workplace.
Further information can be found on the below link:
Qualities and skills:
- Good level of Education; including GCSE English and maths
- Ability to work as part of a team but also on your own initiative
- Must be computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- A confident and professional telephone manner
- Ability to hit and exceed set targets
- Positive attitude
- Excellent work ethic
- Willingness to learn
The candidate will ideally have A*-C grades (4-9) or equivalent in English and maths.
For the right person, future progression onto higher level apprenticeships may be available.