Choose a Sector
Waste Operative Apprentice
Number of vacancies:
City College Plymouth
Kings Road, Plymouth
Salary per week:
- Establish and manage day-to-day relationships with customers (Staff/students/visitors)
- Assist with the completion of audits and workplace inspections, to ensure facilities are compliant
- Support statutory inspections and pre-planned maintenance
- Understand the principles of contract management, risk management and business continuity planning
- Reduce college waste and improve recycling
- Work alongside the Site Services team to help maintain the building
The apprentice will gain a level 2 waste operative qualification. You will partake in training one day a week at City College Plymouth.
This job may involve manual handling. Appropriate training will be provided.
Qualities and skills:
Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Initiative
Opportunity for a full-time position may be available for the right candidate.