Our Vision ... is where our future lies
We are a College with a national reputation for promoting enterprise, employability and science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM).
- We put our students and our community at the heart of all that we do
- We foster excellence, innovation and creativity
- We celebrate diversity and inclusion and the breaking down of barriers to success
- We have high expectations of ourselves, our students and our partners
Our Mission ... is what we focus on each and every day
To be the South West's leading provider of innovative, technical, professional education and training by supporting partnerships for growth, raising aspirations and enabling wealth creation.
- Number of full-time students - 4,068
- Number of part-time students - 8,829
- Total number of students - 12,897 (which includes 795 higher education students and 148 non-EU ‘international students’
- Number of apprentices - 1,453 (included sub-contracted apprentices)
- Number of employees - 622