Wondering what to do when you finish school? Fancy a change in career?
As an apprentice, you could gain valuable qualifications while you work… and you’ll get paid! With an Apprenticeship through City College Plymouth, you’ll:
- train while you work
- earn a wage
- choose a career area that really interests you
- get great work experience and qualifications to add to your CV
- experience a course on an outstanding Apprenticeship programme
- get the support you need to succeed (our apprentice success rates are well above average)
- work full-time which includes your time at City College Plymouth
- enjoy more than 20 days off on full pay
- take advantage of all the College perks, including our restaurant, and hair and beauty salons.
With a City College Plymouth Apprenticeship, you could get new qualifications, learn new skills and get paid to do it! You’ll find Apprenticeships in construction, engineering, catering and hospitality, business, hair and beauty, media, warehousing, operations and logistics, and more. And with placements across Devon and Cornwall, you won’t have to travel too far for your dream job!
Not ready for an Apprenticeship? Click here to find out how we can help you prepare and get the Apprenticeship of your choosing.