Wondering what to do when you finish school? Fancy a change in career?
As an apprentice, you could gain valuable qualifications while you work… and you’ll get paid! With an Apprenticeship through City College Plymouth, you’ll:
- train while you work
- earn a wage
- choose a career area that really interests you
- get great work experience and qualifications to add to your CV
- experience a course on an outstanding Apprenticeship programme
- get the support you need to succeed (our apprentice success rates are well above average)
- work full-time which includes your time at City College Plymouth
- enjoy more than 20 days off on full pay
- take advantage of all the College perks, including our restaurant, and hair and beauty salons
You won’t have to pay anything for course fees, so you don’t have to worry about student debt. You can even progress onto a degree level course if you want to.
Interesting fact! What do Jamie Oliver, Karen Millen, Sir Alex Ferguson and John Freida have in common (apart from being very successful)? They all started their careers as apprentices!
How far could an Apprenticeship take you?