It’s time to join the learning destination of choice
City College Plymouth is a vibrant and dynamic place to work and it’s thanks to our teams of highly talented staff that we are able to transform lives.
By joining the College, you will not only receive a generous salary, holiday entitlement and access to the pension scheme, but you will have the opportunity to further your career through high-quality training, CPD and progression opportunities.
Benefits of working at City College Plymouth
Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll get as a member of the City College team:
- competitive salaries
- a career average pension scheme
- generous holiday entitlements
- training and development opportunities
- flexible working arrangements (where possible)
- loans for bicycles/mopeds/scooters/travel season tickets
- on-site gym
- a wide range of sporting activities and exercise classes
- access to a 24-hour confidential advice helpline
- wining and dining at the PL1 Restaurant and Deli
- access to great value hair and beauty treatments from Stars
- membership discounts with local companies including health and fitness clubs.
Do you have a talent or a skill you want to share with others?
We’re expanding our range of leisure courses for adults and we’re looking for people who think they might like to teach their talent to groups of like-minded novices. We know there are some rare and special talents out there and we would love to hear what you could potentially teach others. If you are interested, please click here.
We are also expanding our highly successful business department and need people with experience of the business world.
If you have worked in business or professional services role (HR, management, finance, legal services, etc) and would like to join an organisation that seeks to transform lives through access to skills and learning, please click here.