Message from the Principal
Thank you for your interest in working at City College Plymouth. As one of the county’s largest providers of quality education and training, we offer a diverse range of exciting career opportunities for all kinds of people.
We focus on equipping our students with an entrepreneurial mind-set – to be confident, innovative, resilient, enterprise-aware and willing to ‘have a go’ – in order to prepare them for personal, social and economic success.
We are dedicated to providing our employees with the best opportunities for both career and personal development – and we hold the Investors in People Bronze Award.
We are committed to improving the quality of service and provision to our students. To achieve this, we have a proactive policy of encouraging continuing professional development for all of our staff. We offer a range of in-house courses, as well as encouraging attendance at external training events.
Plymouth is an enviable location; the historic city is surrounded by beautiful beaches and stunning moorland, a perfect place to live and work!
With an excellent working environment, competitive salaries and many staff benefits, City College Plymouth can offer you a great career.
Good luck with your application!
Find your new job at City College.
At City College we all have the same key goals:
- to help our students to reach their full potential
- to make sure they feel supported and know who to turn to for advice
- to keep them safe.
To achieve these goals, we need staff who are prepared to go the extra mile, who want to succeed in their own careers, and who genuinely enjoy working with young people.
Could you be the perfect addition to our team?
Here are just a few of the reasons why staff love working at City College:
- competitive salaries
- a final salary occupational pension scheme, with death in service benefits
- generous holiday entitlements
- training and development opportunities
- flexible working arrangements, where possible
- loans for bicycles/mopeds/scooters/travel season tickets
- onsite gym
- childcare facilities
- childcare vouchers
- access to a 24-hour confidential advice helpline
- wining and dining at the PL1 Restaurant and Deli Café
- access to great value hair and beauty treatments
- a wide range of sporting activities and exercise classes
- membership discounts at local health and fitness clubs.
We welcome people from diverse backgrounds, particularly people with a disability, or who are from an ethnic background that’s under-represented at the College. If you fall into one of those groups, and you meet the minimum criteria for the post (as detailed on the job description), we guarantee that you will be invited for an interview. So please contact email@example.com or 01752 305361 to let us know you’re applying. Pluss is on hand to help if you have a disability and need any support to complete our application form.
Ready to join us? Check out our current vacancies.