Why choose City College Plymouth?
Be part of a College located in a spectacular waterfront city with some of the best living standards in the country.
Surrounded by water on three sides and Dartmoor on the fourth, from Plymouth you can access some of the most spectacular coast and countryside in the UK. The College is at the heart of the local community, with our students and staff heavily involved in the City’s rich cultural scene and business landscape.
The College has been recognised for investing in our staff’s continuous professional development and there are many opportunities for those seeking to improve their skillset or develop their career.
Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll get as a member of the City College team:
- competitive salaries
- a career average pension scheme
- generous holiday entitlements
- training and development opportunities
- flexible working arrangements (where possible)
- loans for bicycles/mopeds/scooters/travel season tickets
- on-site gym
- a wide range of sporting activities and exercise classes
- access to a 24-hour confidential advice helpline
- wining and dining at the PL1 Restaurant and Deli
- access to great value hair and beauty treatments from Stars
- membership discounts with local companies including health and fitness clubs.