Apply Now

Out of Hours Support Services

City College offers a free, confidential counselling and support service throughout the academic year. However, if you need support outside of College hours and term time, there are many organisations who can offer you immediate assistance.

Remember, if you feel you need support urgently, contact your GP. If you need emergency support, call 999 or visit A&E.

The Samaritans (24 hour free-phone helpline)
116 123

Relate (relationship advice)
0300 100 1234

The Zone (supporting 13-25 year olds)
01752 206626

Harbour (drug and alcohol advice)
01752 434343

Cruse (bereavement support)
080 808 1677

MIND (mental health support)

First Light (sexual violence and rape support)
0345 8121 212

Plymouth Domestic Abuse Service
01752 252033

Kooth (online counselling support for young people)