Are you a plasterer who has already learned the basics? This CSkills Level 2 Plastering course at City College Plymouth is ideal if you’ve already learnt the first steps in plastering and have had plenty of practice. The qualification equips you with plastering training to enhance your skills – learning in more detail about fixing dry lining and plasterboard products to interiors, and producing plaster components.
What's it all about?
In our experience in order to be successful on this course you will need one of the following:
- four to five GCSEs at grades 9-4 (A*-C), including English, maths and science
- an intermediate GNVQ
- a BTEC first diploma
- equivalent qualifications or relevant work experience.
On successful completion you may progress to:
- an Apprenticeship in the sector
- employment as, for example, an improver plasterer.
- Level: 2
- Qualification: Certificate
- Awarding body: European Registration Scheme (ERS)
- Duration: One day
- Course type: Short course
- Level: 2
- Qualification: T Level
- Awarding body: City & Guilds (C&G)
- Duration: 1 year
- Course type: FREE (Eligibility Applies), Full-time
Book an open day and come visit us!
Come and visit us on one of our college open days, where you can find out more about our courses, check out our facilities and speak to current students and staff.