Esports is one of the fastest growing businesses in the world. From small beginnings a couple of decades ago the business is now generating income in excess of the film industry.
Esports has become popular because of the following reasons:
- esports is just like any other sport
- the accessibility and inclusiveness of gaming
- the diversity of games
- the quality of video games
- video games are addictive
- gaming is a social activity
- legitimate career opportunities.
This new and exciting course will teach you about the technical set up that is required to deliver esports events, along with public relations skills to promote the events. You will also learn how to add hype and excitement through casting and hosting – skills that are in demand across the sector.