The retail industry is subject to a number of pressures. These include changes in shopping habits and the recent economic downturn which reduced consumer spending. However, as consumer confidence begins to grow, it is important that retail support staff are fully trained to meet the needs of customers. As removing staff from the ‘shop floor’ applies pressure to rotas, this training can be carried out in the learner’s own time via our tried-and-tested flexible learning approach.
Employers might wish to use this course to provide training to staff or if you are working in retail or wish to join the sector, this course could help start or progress your career.
- achievement of a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- evidence of your competency to employers
- improve your handling of customer payments and how to deal with customer queries and complaints
- further your personal and professional development
- learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend College.
- Please note that the start dates shown for this course are for guidance only. You will start your course as soon as you have enrolled.
- This course is free, however if you do not complete it within an agreed timeline you will be required to pay a fee of £99.