Plastering is an art. Ask anyone who has tried to do it for themselves and failed. It takes skill and lots and lots of practice to create a smooth, even finish that will protect and enhance walls. This CSkills Level 1 Diploma in Plastering at City College Plymouth will teach you about basic plastering techniques, the various materials used and allow you to practice your skills in a simulated working environment.
What's it all about?
There are no specific entry requirements, however you must show a willingness to engage and a genuine interest in the course that will enable you to progress into employment or further education.
On successful completion you may progress to:
- the Level 2 Diploma in Plastering at the College
- an Apprenticeship in the sector
- You could also look for entry level employment as a trainee plasterer or site labourer.
Please note fees are quoted for one year only.Download course PDF
- Level: 2
- Qualification: Certificate
- Awarding body: European Registration Scheme (ERS)
- Duration: Three days
- Course type: Short course
- Level: 2
- Qualification: T Level
- Awarding body: City & Guilds (C&G)
- Duration: 1 year
- Course type: FREE (Eligibility Applies), Full-time
Book an open day and come visit us!
Come and visit us on one of our college open days, where you can find out more about our courses, check out our facilities and speak to current students and staff.