Do you strive for excellence? Do you deliver positive results for your business? Can you track the link between the two? Successful completion of this course will give you the opportunity to become a Chartered Manager. As a Chartered Manager you will join a community of high performing professional managers who are self-aware and skills focused, delivering real value for their business.
You will study the following topics:
- principles of operational leadership and management in an organisational context
- principles of developing, managing and leading individuals and teams to achieve success
- managing stakeholder relationships
- managing projects to achieve results
- creating and delivering operational plans
- managing finance
- using reflective practice to inform personal and professional development
- managing change.
You will need to have successfully achieved a Level 3 Diploma in Management and Leadership or equivalent and/or operational management experience.
There are no formal exams.
You will be assessed via a CMI written assessment per unit (approximately 3,000 to 4,000 words each).
Course Code: MLD
A Full Course Fee: £1500
B Reduced Course Fee (for those in receipt of qualifying benefits): Not applicable to this course
C Ancillary course costs (ie books and equipment): Not applicable to this course
D Advanced Learner Loan Fee: Not applicable to this course
|How old are you?||How much will you pay?|
|16 - 17|
|18 - 23|
Please note fees are quoted for one year only.