What's it all about?
In our experience in order to be successful on this course you will need one of the following:
- five GCSEs at grades 9-4 (A*-C), including English and maths
- a BTEC first diploma
- an NVQ level 2/technical certificate (merit or above)
- successful completion of an Apprenticeship course
- equivalent qualifications or relevant work experience.
On successful completion you may progress to:
- a travel and tourism or hospitality-related foundation degree at City College
- a BA (Hons) degree at a range of universities
- a wide range of careers within the travel and tourism industry.
- Level: 5
- Qualification: Foundation Degree
- Duration: Two years (full-time), three years (part-time)
- Course type: Full-time, Part-time
- Level: 2
- Qualification: City and Guilds, Diploma
- Duration: One year
- Course type: Full-time
Book an open day and come visit us!
Come and visit us on one of our college open days, where you can find out more about our courses, check out our facilities and speak to current students and staff.