If you are excited about the challenge of the holiday experience for tomorrow’s tourists then our study programme will give you a solid foundation of knowledge to support your career ambitions. We will teach you skills that are current, relevant and topical. You can use our course as a springboard to more advanced work-related qualifications or you might just decide to continue your training in your choice of work. There may be opportunities to visit travel and tourism organisations and there will be speakers from the industry as well as past students to give you a further insight into the industry.
What's it all about?
In our experience in order to be successful on this level of course you will need one of the following:
- four GCSEs at grades 3-1 (D-F), including English and maths
- a BTEC foundation diploma in a related subject
- an NVQ level 1/technical certificate in a related subject
- successful completion of the PLP/Prince’s Trust programme
- equivalent qualifications or relevant work experience.
Upon successful completion you may progress to the Level 3 Diploma in Travel and Tourism or Level 2 Certificate in Cabin Crew courses or gain employment with an airline as cabin crew, subject to meeting the individual airline entry requirements
Please note fees are quoted for one year only.Download course PDF
- Level: 3
- Qualification: Certificate, Diploma
- Awarding body: Northern Council for Further Education (NCFE), Northern Council for Further Education (NCFE)
- Duration: One or two years
- Course type: Full-time
- Level: 5
- Qualification: Foundation Degree
- Duration: Two years (full-time), three years (part-time)
- Course type: Full-time, Part-time
Book an open day and come visit us!
Come and visit us on one of our college open days, where you can find out more about our courses, check out our facilities and speak to current students and staff.