This study programme will equip you for the rigours of the modern-day restaurant and hotel environment. It will give you the skills employers are looking for. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to work at external events all around Plymouth; last year’s highlights included MTV Crashes Plymouth and Flavour Fest. If you have a real interest in cooking and food and beverages, and wish to train professionally for a career, then this is the study programme for you!
What's it all about?
In order to undertake the level 3 course, you will need to have completed a level 2 hospitality course.
- Level: 2
- Qualification: Certificate
- Awarding body: City & Guilds (C&G)
- Duration: 12 weeks
- Course type: FREE (Eligibility Applies)
- Level: 5
- Qualification: Foundation Degree
- Duration: Two years (full-time), three years (part-time)
- Course type: Full-time, Part-time
Book an open day and come visit us!
Come and visit us on one of our college open days, where you can find out more about our courses, check out our facilities and speak to current students and staff.