If you have a passion for cookery and would like to pursue it as a career, this diploma will provide you with the relevant skills, knowledge and behaviours required for life in a commercial kitchen. With excellent links to industry, guest lectures, state-of-the-art facilities and experienced teaching staff, there is no better grounding than this diploma!
What's it all about?
To join this course you will need to have GCSEs at grade 4 or above in English and maths, or have successfully completed an industry-based Level 1 qualification in hospitality.
Please note fees are quoted for one year only.Download course PDF
- Level: 2
- Qualification: Certificate
- Awarding body: City & Guilds (C&G)
- Duration: 12 weeks
- Course type: FREE (Eligibility Applies)
- Level: 5
- Qualification: Foundation Degree
- Duration: Two years (full-time), three years (part-time)
- Course type: Full-time, Part-time
Book an open day and come visit us!
Come and visit us on one of our college open days, where you can find out more about our courses, check out our facilities and speak to current students and staff.